LA native, Ali Heiss, has been designing jewelry under the label Amarilo Jewelry for just three years but her sophisticated, minimal line is mature beyond it's years. Her fan base includes high profile customers such as Kylie Jenner, Gigi Hadid and Chanel Iman to name to few...We recommend laying her opal pieces for an uber sexy, dripping in jewels look that will have you wanting more, more, more!! Shop Amarilo Jewelry.
7 things you didn't know about Ali Heiss of Amarilo Jewelry
1. I am from Los Angeles, and it definitely has a huge influence on my work. I am incredibly fortunate to be surrounded by some of the best in this fast paced accessories industry.
2. I started my line, Amarilo Jewelry, officially a few years ago, but I started making jewelry as a young child, and learned metal-smithing techniques in college.
3. I love opals, they have always been such a magic stone to me. However, I noticed a lot of opal jewelry is really chunky, and I wanted to do a minimal twist on the “opal ring”. All opals are stunning, and opals don’t have to be huge to be appreciated.
4. My favorite favorite piece is the Gemini Opal ring. I love the tiny clusters, and the fact that it’s adjustable.
6. I love anything comfortable. I like to incorporate that in my jewelry, from sourcing materials that are carefree and worry free, and designing styles that are petite and comfortable.
7. My dream customers are my friends and my neighbors.
**All photos from @amarilo