WHO // Jessica Chasin at the Broken Shaker
WHAT // Marketing and Events Manager at Freehand Chicago
WHERE // Chicago
1 liter dry gin
½ liter pineapple juice
10 basil leaves
½ liter of honey
¼ sweet vermouth
1 liter lemon juice
1. One day prior to serving the punch, make your own “giant block of ice” by lining a Tupperware container with wax paper and freezing water inside.
2. Grab a serving bowl and place the ice inside.
3. Pour all of the ingredients inside and give the punch a stir.
4. Top it with a fresh basil leaf.
5. Serve in glasses with crushed ice and a fun straw.