Summer Dawn is a southern girl turned New Yorker currently residing in the East Village in Manhattan. When she’s not working on her career in fashion, she spends her time wandering her neighborhood. She’s a habitual solo diner at restaurants in Manhattan and because she can only cook toast - she sometimes tries her hand at craft cocktails.
Find Summer on Instagram @summer.dawn
Ingredients for a single cocktail:
- 1.5 oz Corralejo Reposado tequila
- .5 oz Aperol
- .5 oz Fresh lime juice
- 2 dashes of orange bitters
- Pinch of sea salt
- Top off with Squirt (or other grapefruit soda)
- Garnish with grapefruit peel
- Add bitters to glass.
- Fill with ice.
- Add tequila, Aperol, lime juice, and salt.
- Top off your glass with grapefruit soda, and stir.
- Garnish with grapefruit.