Due to our recent collaboration with Lindsay Lewis + Sarah and Joseph Belknap, it’s safe to say our glow-in-the-dark obsession is sky high With their comet necklace in hand, we were inspired to throw it back to some of our old favorite glow-in-the-dark products.
1. Star stickers: Anyone remember laying in bed as a kid hopelessly staring at the stars above you? We sure did! These stars and other shapes were quite possibly the coolest thing to own as a ’90s kid.
2. Lava lamps: Who doesn’t love a good ol’ lava lamp? Available in an array of psychedelic color combos, they were a fixture in everyone’s homes.
3. Nail polish: Truth be told, we still get starry-eyed when it comes to glow-in-the-dark nail polish. We absolutely want our fingers and toes glowing.
4. Markers: These things were great for making up “codes” and playing other games as a kid. Let’s bring these back so we can pass secret notes again.
5. Jelly Bracelets: You better believe all the cool girls wore layers of these in every single color available.