Customer Experience, Operations & Marketing Assistant LocalEclectic.com
This is an entry level position with a fast growing Chicago-based fashion e-commerce business. We are currently seeking a multi-talented Customer Experience, Operations & Marketing Assistant. This is a part time (15-20 hours per week) hourly position with tremendous opportunity for growth. This position in based in Chicago, IL.
JOB DESCRIPTION INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO
- Respond to all customer inquiries and provide exceptional customer support via email & live chat
- Troubleshoot and address all customer-facing issues
- Manage shipping and returns
- Organize inventory
- Manage social media postings for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest
- Select and edit photos to be used in social media, email newsletters and blog posts
- Write and design weekly email newsletters
- Add new products and update existing products on a rotating basis
- Ideate, write and execute weekly blog posts and 5 O’CLOCK FRIDAY posts
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Keen eye for aesthetics
- Ability to quickly learn new technology systems
- Comfortable with a fast paced work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional, positive and courteous attitude
- Creative problem solver
- Interest in fashion and e-commerce
- Willingness to go above and beyond and exceed expectations
- Ability to work independently with self direction
- Ability to defuse situations and solve problems for customers when needed
- Strong computer and social media skills
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel and grasp products
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Experience with demonstrating accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality
- Highly motivated, sets and achieves expected work pace
- High quality effectiveness, meets & exceeds productivity standards; Completes work in a timely manner; Strives for continuous improvement.
To apply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and in place of a generic cover letter, answer the following questions.
- Select one product from Local Eclectic and re-write the product description
- Think of the last thing you purchased online and share a detailed account of your customer service experience and what you would have done to improve it.
- Take an original photo that you think we could post on our instagram and caption it.