5 O' Clock Friday
Classic Margarita with Nikki Kunnen
Nikki Kunnen moved to Chicago two years ago with a dream in furthering her styling career. Now, she works as a full-time stylist and collaborates on freelance and personal projects far more thought-provoking and inspiring than she ever dreamed of. She is a free spirit and loves the unpredictable creativity that comes with mixing colors and patterns. Matcha is her secret to managing a crazy schedule, and she doesn't go a day without drinking it (or several cups of it).
- 1 1/2 oz freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 oz Mezcal
- 1/2 oz Cointreau
- Pink salt for rim
- Three ice cubes
- Slice of lime for garnish
- Add lime juice, Mezcal, and Cointreau into a shaker and add ice.
- Cover and shake until chilled, about 30 seconds.
- Salt the rim of the glass while you wait and strain into glass to serve.
- Add slice of lime as a garnish and enjoy!