Seven faceted moonstones are prong set and hang in a rainbow shaped setting from a 14K yellow gold fill chain. The moonstones glow from their brightest blue to purple and back to their opalescent white. This necklace pairs perfectly with the Wing Moonstone Ear Climbers.
- Sterling silver base
- 14K gold fill chain
- Seven faceted moonstones, size ranges 3.35 - 6.5mm
- Prong setting
- 18" chain with a 2" extender
- Orders placed for this product before 2pm CST, Monday-Friday will ship the same day.
- Free shipping, via USPS Ground, for orders over $150.
- Orders are shipped from Chicago, IL
- The free shipping option typically takes 3-4 business days to reach it's destination within the US.
- Express shipping for $13 is available on most orders.
- You will receive a tracking number once your order ships.
- Orders over $400 are shipped with signature confirmation.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery of all items shipping outside the US.
To extend the life of your gold plated and vermeil jewelry, avoid wearing when washing hands, showering, applying lotion, using harsh cleaning supplies or working out. To clean, buff gently with a soft and dry 100% cotton cloth or a microfiber cloth. Do not use jewelry cleaner on gold plated jewelry.
It’s difficult to believe that the success of Leah Alexandra’s line all began with a single piece of jewelry. Desperate and unable to find the perfect turquoise necklace, she searched for a gemstone supplier and made her own. 15 years later, she’s designing effortless and thoughtful pieces capable of stirring up ... Read More