The Black Diamond 3 Ring from Studio Grun features three micro recycled 1mm black diamonds. An eco friendly stacking option for the discerning fashionista.
- 14K Yellow Gold
- .75mm band width
- 3 1mm recycled black diamonds
- Handmade in Miami, Florida
- Orders placed for this product before 2pm CST, Monday-Friday will ship the same day.
- Free shipping, via USPS Ground, for orders over $150.
- Orders are shipped from Chicago, IL
- The free shipping option typically takes 3-4 business days to reach it's destination within the US.
- Express shipping for $13 is available on most orders.
- You will receive a tracking number once your order ships.
- Orders over $400 are shipped with signature confirmation.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery of all items shipping outside the US.
To extend the life of your gold plated and vermeil jewelry, avoid wearing when washing hands, showering, applying lotion, using harsh cleaning supplies or working out. To clean, buff gently with a soft and dry 100% cotton cloth or a microfiber cloth. Do not use jewelry cleaner on gold plated jewelry.
Tanya Gruenberg is a Miami based jewelry designer who launched her line, Studio Grun, in August of 2014; while working as an industrial designer she found herself repurposing scrap metal into jewels. This love of jewelry making eventually became to be know as Studio Grun. The collection includes everything from h... Read More