The tiniest moon pendant we've ever seen, hangs from a delicate solid gold chain. Color us smitten, we're completely in love and never taking it off!
- Solid 14K gold
- 16" chain length
- 7mm mini moon
- Handmade in Nashville, TN
- Orders placed for this product before 1pm CST, Monday-Friday will ship the same day.
- Free shipping, via USPS Ground, for orders over $150.
- Orders are shipped from Chicago, IL
- The free shipping option typically takes 3-4 business days to reach it's destination within the US.
- Express shipping for $13 is available on most orders.
- You will receive a tracking number once your order ships.
- Orders over $400 are shipped with signature confirmation.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery of all items shipping outside the US.
Use jewelry cleaner and a brush with soft bristles. You can also DIY clean with an old soft toothbrush and a mild dish-washing liquid. Rinse well and lay on a towel to dry. To buff out surface scratches, take to a local jeweler. You'll also want to have the prongs tightened by a jeweler every 8-12 months to ensure your stones don't come loose.
Robin Haley has been making jewelry for over 35 years -- it has been her life and passion, and is reflected in every single piece. All of Robin Haley's designs are made of recycled metals and all gemstones are conflict-free. Robin invites everyone to join in her celebration of beauty, style, and consciousness. Read More