These earrings take the cake! A total of eight white diamonds and two heaping Australian opals team up to make the most glorious set of opal and diamond earrings we've ever laid eyes on. The opals are prong set and the white diamonds are bezel set in the most unique way on a solid 14K yellow gold setting with gold posts. Great pick for girls with sensitive ears!
- Solid 14K yellow gold setting
- 14K yellow gold ear posts
- Two 6x4mm natural Australian opal cabochons
- Two 1.8mm white diamonds
- Six 1.4mm white diamonds
- VS1 quality diamonds
- Prong and bezel setting
- Great for sensitive ears
- Nickel free earrings
- Sold as a pair
Fine jewelry pieces by this designer are made-to-order. Please allow up to 1 week for shipment. For specific shipping estimates, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orders placed for this product before 2pm CST, Monday-Friday will ship the same day.
- Free shipping, via USPS Ground, for orders over $150.
- Orders are shipped from Chicago, IL
- The free shipping option typically takes 3-4 business days to reach it's destination within the US.
- Express shipping for $13 is available on most orders.
- You will receive a tracking number once your order ships.
- Orders over $400 are shipped with signature confirmation.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery of all items shipping outside the US.
Use jewelry cleaner and a brush with soft bristles. You can also DIY clean with an old soft toothbrush and a mild dish-washing liquid. Rinse well and lay on a towel to dry. To buff out surface scratches, take to a local jeweler. You'll also want to have the prongs tightened by a jeweler every 8-12 months to ensure your stones don't come loose.
Launched in 2013 while she was still living in Los Angeles, Cindy Kaiser has always been a hands on creative. Now, the Swiss native is running her brand from the city of Chicago while also leaving ample time to travel. “I travel rather frequently so I'd have to say that my travels ... Read More