We paired together jewelry designer Dana Arbib of A Peace Treaty and Rachel Nguyen of That's Chic to collaborate on a limited edition gift set. The set includes a pair of earrings, a necklace and a ring. All pieces are brass and each feature an opaline stone ball and recurring circular shapes. Each piece is also sold individually here.
"The opal you wear is one of my favorite stones. It's a spectrum of light. A reminder that the energy you put into the world always comes back to meet you." -- Rachel Nguyen of That's Chic
- Opaline stone balls
- Set includes one pair of earrings, one choker and one ring
- Rings are available in size 4, 6 and 8 and are slightly adjustable
- Orders placed for this product before 2pm CST, Monday-Friday will ship the same day.
- Free shipping, via USPS Ground, for orders over $100.
- Orders are shipped from Chicago, IL
- The free shipping option typically takes 3-4 business days to reach it's destination within the US.
- Express shipping for $12 is available on most orders.
- You will receive a tracking number once your order ships.
- Orders over $500 are shipped with signature confirmation.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery of all items shipping outside the US.
Over time brass and silver will naturally begin to tarnish. Use a polishing cloth to clean minor tarnish stains. To remove heavy tarnish and difficult stains, wash in hot, soapy water then rinse, let dry and polish to sparkle. We recommend Sunshine brand polishing cloths.
This collection was designed very swiftly when I visited Los Angeles and met with Rachel for the first time. I immediately understood her style and aesthetic; I was sitting in her home and knew right away what type of pieces I should be designing to represent both Rachel and I visually. Her style is modern, yet ... Read More