The Albina ring features four sparkling white topaz stones that are prong set on a 14K yellow gold filled band. This show stopping design is like nothing we've seen before. A unique and standout design from Bread & Circus' fifth jewelry collection that is dedicated to the night sky.
- Yellow gold filled band and setting
- Four white topaz stones, 2mm and 3.5mm
- Arc measures 10mm in height
- Band is .8mm in thickness
- Orders placed for this product before 2pm CST, Monday-Friday will ship the same day.
- Free shipping, via USPS Ground, for orders over $150.
- Orders are shipped from Chicago, IL
- The free shipping option typically takes 3-4 business days to reach it's destination within the US.
- Express shipping for $13 is available on most orders.
- You will receive a tracking number once your order ships.
- Orders over $400 are shipped with signature confirmation.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery of all items shipping outside the US.
To extend the life of your gold plated and vermeil jewelry, avoid wearing when washing hands, showering, applying lotion, using harsh cleaning supplies or working out. To clean, buff gently with a soft and dry 100% cotton cloth or a microfiber cloth. Do not use jewelry cleaner on gold plated jewelry.
After Elisabetta Marrella graduated from OCAD University, she knew that she wanted to be an artist, though slightly cynical about what that word entailed. “I was really motivated by art history; this Roman notion of bread and circuses and what it meant, as a political philosophy, but also in the culture of consumpti... Read More