Evoking thoughts of the exotic shape and colors of the peacocks tail, this shimmering beauty features aquamarine, black diamonds, and grey diamonds, all set in gleaming 18K yellow gold. A perfect choice for the alternative bride, as well as an exceptional gift to oneself, or loved one.
- Four marquise cut aquamarine 0.22 carat total
- Three marquise cut black diamonds 0.11 carat total
- Round cut black diamond 0.03 carat
- Three princess cut grey diamonds 0.05 carat total
- 18K solid gold
- Ring's band: 1.5 mm.
- All stones are conflict free
- Orders placed for this product before 2pm CST, Monday-Friday will ship the same day.
- Free shipping, via USPS Ground, for orders over $150.
- Orders are shipped from Chicago, IL
- The free shipping option typically takes 3-4 business days to reach it's destination within the US.
- Express shipping for $13 is available on most orders.
- You will receive a tracking number once your order ships.
- Orders over $400 are shipped with signature confirmation.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery of all items shipping outside the US.
Use jewelry cleaner and a brush with soft bristles. You can also DIY clean with an old soft toothbrush and a mild dish-washing liquid. Rinse well and lay on a towel to dry. To buff out surface scratches, take to a local jeweler. You'll also want to have the prongs tightened by a jeweler every 8-12 months to ensure your stones don't come loose.
From Tel-Aviv, Israel, Tanya and Tomer have been designing jewelry together as a team since 2011. Tomer has a BA degree in Jewelry Design and has been a jewelry designer for the past 15 years. Tanya has a BFA in fine art; Tomer was the one that introduced her to jewelry design. Together they create jewelry tha... Read More