Just a pinch of opal for a minimal hint of that cotton candy glow for your ears. These simple, barely there studs are the kind of set it and forget it earrings we love.
- Sterling silver posts
- Brass base
- 14K yellow gold vermeil
- .1" in diameter
- Cabochon cut bezel set opals
- Post closure
- Minimal look
- Nickel free
- Orders placed for this product before 2pm CST, Monday-Friday will ship the same day.
- Free shipping, via USPS Ground, for orders over $150.
- Orders are shipped from Chicago, IL
- The free shipping option typically takes 3-4 business days to reach it's destination within the US.
- Express shipping for $13 is available on most orders.
- You will receive a tracking number once your order ships.
- Orders over $400 are shipped with signature confirmation.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery of all items shipping outside the US.
To extend the life of your gold plated and vermeil jewelry, avoid wearing when washing hands, showering, applying lotion, using harsh cleaning supplies or working out. To clean, buff gently with a soft and dry 100% cotton cloth or a microfiber cloth. Do not use jewelry cleaner on gold plated jewelry.
Tai Rittichai launched her namesake line, Tai Jewelry, in 2012 shortly after moving to Los Angeles. It was there that she noticed that there was lack of high quality fashion jewelry with fine jewelry finishings and details. One simple design then lead to an extensive collection and a full-time creative pursuit. Stil... Read More