Designed by Melanie Auld exclusively for Local Eclectic, this ring features two moonstones on a 14K yellow gold plated band. Using the iconic glowing moonstone that Melanie is known for, she combines a circle and teardrop shape in this iconic statement ring.
- Brass base
- 14K yellow gold plated band and setting
- 7.7mm and 3.5x6.5mm natural faceted moonstones
- Bezel set
- 1.1mm band thickness
- Local Eclectic exclusive
- Orders placed for this product before 2pm CST, Monday-Friday will ship the same day.
- Free shipping, via USPS Ground, for orders over $150.
- Orders are shipped from Chicago, IL
- The free shipping option typically takes 3-4 business days to reach it's destination within the US.
- Express shipping for $13 is available on most orders.
- You will receive a tracking number once your order ships.
- Orders over $400 are shipped with signature confirmation.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery of all items shipping outside the US.
To extend the life of your gold plated and vermeil jewelry, avoid wearing when washing hands, showering, applying lotion, using harsh cleaning supplies or working out. To clean, buff gently with a soft and dry 100% cotton cloth or a microfiber cloth. Do not use jewelry cleaner on gold plated jewelry.
Motivated by creativity and an inexplicable desire to create beautiful objects, Melanie Auld has been designing jewelry for over 15 years. “It really just seems like an extension of myself. I don't think anything would have stopped me from creating this line, nothing I have learned or experienced is draining enou... Read More