Designed by Chicago-based visual artists Sarah and Joseph Belknap with jewelry designer Lindsay Lewis, this comet necklace is the second in our series of limited-edition collaborations.
Made of resin with added mica pigments and powders, the "rock" is formed in a mold shaped like a stony iron meteorite discovered in 1861 in Chile. Not only does it glimmer in daylight, but special powders make the necklace actually glow in the dark. Its brass setting is equally space-inspired, with a circle shaped like a planet and a long triangle reminiscent of a comet tail.
- Glow-in-the-dark meteorite made of resin and mica pigments and powders
- Brass setting
- Brass snake chain, 16"L
- Orders placed for this product before 2pm CST, Monday-Friday will ship the same day.
- Free shipping, via USPS Ground, for orders over $150.
- Orders are shipped from Chicago, IL
- The free shipping option typically takes 3-4 business days to reach it's destination within the US.
- Express shipping for $13 is available on most orders.
- You will receive a tracking number once your order ships.
- Orders over $400 are shipped with signature confirmation.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery of all items shipping outside the US.
Over time brass and silver will naturally begin to tarnish. Use a polishing cloth to clean minor tarnish stains. To remove heavy tarnish and difficult stains, wash in hot, soapy water then rinse, let dry and polish to sparkle. We recommend Sunshine brand polishing cloths.