"Opal is a reminder that the energy you put into the world always comes back to meet you. Wear this choker proud and may all beautiful things come your way." -- Rachel Nguyen of That's Chic
This delicate opaline choker was designed in collaboration by Dana Arbib of A Peace Treaty and Rachel Nguyen of That's Chic exclusively for Local Eclectic. Limited Edition of 30.
An opal choker that hangs close to your neck as a reminder of all the energy you exude into the universe. Six small hoops are connected to a thinner brass chain that connect at the nape of your neck with a hook and eye closure. One opaline stone ball hangs from the center of the choker.
- Brass chain
- Opaline stone ball
- Hook and eye clasp closure
- Hangs close to the neck as a choker
- Orders placed for this product before 2pm CST, Monday-Friday will ship the same day.
- Free shipping, via USPS Ground, for orders over $100.
- Orders are shipped from Chicago, IL
- The free shipping option typically takes 3-4 business days to reach it's destination within the US.
- Express shipping for $12 is available on most orders.
- You will receive a tracking number once your order ships.
- Orders over $500 are shipped with signature confirmation.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery of all items shipping outside the US.
To extend the life of your gold plated and vermeil jewelry, avoid wearing when washing hands, showering, applying lotion, using harsh cleaning supplies or working out. To clean, buff gently with a soft and dry 100% cotton cloth or a microfiber cloth. Do not use jewelry cleaner on gold plated jewelry.
This collection was designed very swiftly when I visited Los Angeles and met with Rachel for the first time. I immediately understood her style and aesthetic; I was sitting in her home and knew right away what type of pieces I should be designing to represent both Rachel and I visually. Her style is modern, yet ... Read More