A stunning Emerald Cut Moonstone is accented by three fiery opals on either side, and sits atop Emily Amey's signature freeform gold band. Set in 14K yellow gold, this stunner would make the perfect alternative bridal ring.
- Moonstone 9mm x 7mm
- Six 3mm opals
- 14K yellow gold
- Handmade in Brooklyn
- Orders placed for this product before 1pm CST, Monday-Friday will ship the same day.
- Free shipping, via USPS Ground, for orders over $150.
- Orders are shipped from Chicago, IL
- The free shipping option typically takes 3-4 business days to reach it's destination within the US.
- Express shipping for $13 is available on most orders.
- You will receive a tracking number once your order ships.
- Orders over $400 are shipped with signature confirmation.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery of all items shipping outside the US.
Use jewelry cleaner and a brush with soft bristles. You can also DIY clean with an old soft toothbrush and a mild dish-washing liquid. Rinse well and lay on a towel to dry. To buff out surface scratches, take to a local jeweler. You'll also want to have the prongs tightened by a jeweler every 8-12 months to ensure your stones don't come loose.