The softest leather wrap you'll ever lay your hands on. A long piece of black leather is finished with brass end caps. This versatile leather wrap can be worn a variety of ways, around your neck as a choker or tie, around your ankle, or even your hair for a unique bonded look... the possibilities are endless.
- Genuine leather
- Hand carved brass end caps
- Orders placed for this product before 2pm CST, Monday-Friday will ship the same day.
- Free shipping, via USPS Ground, for orders over $150.
- Orders are shipped from Chicago, IL
- The free shipping option typically takes 3-4 business days to reach it's destination within the US.
- Express shipping for $13 is available on most orders.
- You will receive a tracking number once your order ships.
- Orders over $400 are shipped with signature confirmation.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery of all items shipping outside the US.
Over time brass and silver will naturally begin to tarnish. Use a polishing cloth to clean minor tarnish stains. To remove heavy tarnish and difficult stains, wash in hot, soapy water then rinse, let dry and polish to sparkle. We recommend Sunshine brand polishing cloths.
For Caribbean designer Luiny Rivera, an eye for bold shapes and eclectic details has always come naturally. Initially studying to become a teacher, her hesitation in her future career path lead her to explore the art of jewelry making. “I created one of a kind pieces made out of broken jewelry and I started to se... Read More