Fully Custom Design
Fully Custom Design
Work with Local Eclectic founder, Alexis, to custom design the jewelry piece of your dreams. Bring us your ideas, we’ll hand select the gemstones, create a CAD rendering for your approval, and bring the design to life.
Fully Custom Designs start at $1200.
Upon this deposit purchase, you'll receive an email from email@example.com with next steps.
Design with Local Eclectic
- Step 1: Purchase an OOAK Custom Design Deposit. The deposit will go towards the full payment of your custom design.
- Step 2: Design Consultation. Dream up what custom design you want for your OOAK piece and schedule a one-on-one consultation with our founder. Custom jewelry pieces start at $1200. You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- A link to a form to fill out before your consultation (such as timeline, budget, etc)
- A link to schedule your consultation
- Step 3: Approve Gemstones and Drawing, Make Payment. Receive images and videos of gemstones and detailed CAD drawings of your custom design to review and approve. Once you approve your one of a kind piece, a portion of the payment is due to begin production. Production of your OOAK piece starts!
- Step 4: Final Payment and Enjoy! Wait patiently for 5-8 weeks, make your final payment and when your piece is done we’ll ship it. Enjoy your OOAK Piece! All designs are fabricated in Chicago.
3 payment points for custom OOAK Designs:
- First you’ll purchase the deposit to begin the process.
- Second, after you approve your design, you’ll pay 50% of your design and production cost. Please note 2 rounds of design drawings are included - if you require additional adjustments a $100 fee will be added for each round of CADs.
- Third, after the piece is done, you’ll pay the remaining balance for your invoice to be shipped. All payments must be made before shipment.
- Upon purchase, you'll receive an email from email@example.com with next steps.
- Please check your Spam/Promotional folders for an email from us!
- After custom designs are approved, you own the pieces of jewelry and must pay in full, no refunds are allowed
Be notified of future OOAK by Local Eclectic launches here.
FAQ for OOAK by Local Eclectic
Use jewelry cleaner and a brush with soft bristles. You can also DIY clean with an old soft toothbrush and a mild dish-washing liquid. Rinse well and lay on a towel to dry. To buff out surface scratches, take to a local jeweler. You'll also want to have the prongs tightened by a jeweler every 8-12 months to ensure your stones don't come loose.