This is part of a ring series by Bread & Circus dedicated to the night sky. It takes inspiration from constellations to moon cycles. This ring features two gold rings that are uniquely set with two 3.5mm white and faceted Swarovski crystals. These stones are bezel set in 14K solid yellow gold on a gold filled band.
- Solid 14K yellow gold setting
- 14K yellow gold filled band and circle
- Two 3.5mm Swarovski crystals
- .8mm band thickness
- Orders placed for this product before 2pm CST, Monday-Friday will ship the same day.
- Free shipping, via USPS Ground, for orders over $100.
- Orders are shipped from Chicago, IL
- The free shipping option typically takes 3-4 business days to reach it's destination within the US.
- Express shipping for $12 is available on most orders.
- You will receive a tracking number once your order ships.
- Orders over $500 are shipped with signature confirmation.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery of all items shipping outside the US.
To extend the life of your gold plated and vermeil jewelry, avoid wearing when washing hands, showering, applying lotion, using harsh cleaning supplies or working out. To clean, buff gently with a soft and dry 100% cotton cloth or a microfiber cloth. Do not use jewelry cleaner on gold plated jewelry.
After Elisabetta Marrella graduated from OCAD University, she knew that she wanted to be an artist, though slightly cynical about what that word entailed. “I was really motivated by art history; this Roman notion of bread and circuses and what it meant, as a political philosophy, but ... Read More