A crown of laurel leaves hugs the finger with an iridescent Australian opal center. Two vibrant diamonds are set into the leaves on either side of the opal. A timeless heirloom that would make the perfect statement piece or engagement ring.
- Australian White Fire Opal 7mm
- White VSI Diamonds
- 18K solid yellow gold
- Orders placed for this product before 1pm CST, Monday-Friday will ship the same day.
- Free shipping, via USPS Ground, for orders over $150.
- Orders are shipped from Chicago, IL
- The free shipping option typically takes 3-4 business days to reach it's destination within the US.
- Express shipping for $13 is available on most orders.
- You will receive a tracking number once your order ships.
- Orders over $400 are shipped with signature confirmation.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery of all items shipping outside the US.
Use jewelry cleaner and a brush with soft bristles. You can also DIY clean with an old soft toothbrush and a mild dish-washing liquid. Rinse well and lay on a towel to dry. To buff out surface scratches, take to a local jeweler. You'll also want to have the prongs tightened by a jeweler every 8-12 months to ensure your stones don't come loose.
Nora's love of jewelry began as a child, as she dreamt up stories of goddesses and romance, while covered in her mother's jewels. Her recent experiences finding the perfect ring for her own engagement and the subsequent disappointment in the unoriginal and overpriced offerings available, ... Read More