Five graduating moonstones prong set on a 14K rose gold vermeil band make this ring a complete stunner. Wear it alone or stacked to create the perfect layered look.
- 14K rose gold vermeil
- Five graduating moonstones
- Rainbow moonstones
- 1.8mm band thickness
- Inside inscription reads, "baby girl you are the world"
- Orders placed for this product before 2pm CST, Monday-Friday will ship the same day.
- Free shipping, via USPS Ground, for orders over $150.
- Orders are shipped from Chicago, IL
- The free shipping option typically takes 3-4 business days to reach it's destination within the US.
- Express shipping for $13 is available on most orders.
- You will receive a tracking number once your order ships.
- Orders over $400 are shipped with signature confirmation.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery of all items shipping outside the US.
To extend the life of your gold plated and vermeil jewelry, avoid wearing when washing hands, showering, applying lotion, using harsh cleaning supplies or working out. To clean, buff gently with a soft and dry 100% cotton cloth or a microfiber cloth. Do not use jewelry cleaner on gold plated jewelry.
A Melbourne native and wanderer at heart, Alicia Millan was always inspired by nature and the beauty she discovered in her surroundings. And while it may seem as though she’s always been creating stunning jewels, she actually happened upon this path quite incidentally. “Aletheia & Phos was never planned, it s... Read More