These major statement earrings draw inspiration from the work of French artist Henri Matisse. The perfect accessory for a day at the museum or a weekend spent gallery hopping.
- Brass base
- 14K yellow gold plated
- Single 5mm pearl accent
- 85mm in total length
- Sterling silver posts
- Nickel free
- Good for sensitive ears
- Orders placed for this product before 2pm CST, Monday-Friday will ship the same day.
- Free shipping, via USPS Ground, for orders over $150.
- Orders are shipped from Chicago, IL
- The free shipping option typically takes 3-4 business days to reach it's destination within the US.
- Express shipping for $13 is available on most orders.
- You will receive a tracking number once your order ships.
- Orders over $400 are shipped with signature confirmation.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery of all items shipping outside the US.
To extend the life of your gold plated and vermeil jewelry, avoid wearing when washing hands, showering, applying lotion, using harsh cleaning supplies or working out. To clean, buff gently with a soft and dry 100% cotton cloth or a microfiber cloth. Do not use jewelry cleaner on gold plated jewelry.
Originally a footwear designer, Savannah Watson was inspired to explore a craft she could produce on her own. This decision lead her to jewelry design, launching Merewif in 2012. Meaning “sea witch” in Old English, Watson wanted the name of her line to reflect her endless love of nature’s textures and movements. ... Read More