A statement necklace featuring an irregularly shaped moonstone that glows the most beautiful blues when the natural light hits just right. Adorned on all sides with a sprinkle of prong set white topaz stones, this necklace hits just below the collarbone with a 2 inch extender.
- Sterling silver base
- 14K yellow gold vermeil
- Rainbow moonstone
- White topaz stones
- 16" chain with 2" extender
- Orders placed for this product before 2pm CST, Monday-Friday will ship the same day.
- Free shipping, via USPS Ground, for orders over $150.
- Orders are shipped from Chicago, IL
- The free shipping option typically takes 3-4 business days to reach it's destination within the US.
- Express shipping for $13 is available on most orders.
- You will receive a tracking number once your order ships.
- Orders over $400 are shipped with signature confirmation.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery of all items shipping outside the US.
To extend the life of your gold plated and vermeil jewelry, avoid wearing when washing hands, showering, applying lotion, using harsh cleaning supplies or working out. To clean, buff gently with a soft and dry 100% cotton cloth or a microfiber cloth. Do not use jewelry cleaner on gold plated jewelry.
Before launching her own line, Carrie Dennahy was a jewelry buyer; she began her jewelry line when she saw the opportunity for a new challenge and a gap in the market that she knew she could fill. “When launching your own business, you face so much anxiety about whether or not you will make it work, and whether y... Read More