Crafted from lightweight celluloid, two millennial pink discs hang accented by a matte gold plated stud, making these feminine earrings the perfect subtle accessory for every day.
- Brass base
- 925 sterling silver posts
- 18K yellow gold plated
- Celluloid discs
- Measure 1.1"
- Good for sensitive ears
- Orders placed for this product before 2pm CST, Monday-Friday will ship the same day.
- Free shipping, via USPS Ground, for orders over $150.
- Orders are shipped from Chicago, IL
- The free shipping option typically takes 3-4 business days to reach it's destination within the US.
- Express shipping for $13 is available on most orders.
- You will receive a tracking number once your order ships.
- Orders over $400 are shipped with signature confirmation.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery of all items shipping outside the US.
To extend the life of your gold plated and vermeil jewelry, avoid wearing when washing hands, showering, applying lotion, using harsh cleaning supplies or working out. To clean, buff gently with a soft and dry 100% cotton cloth or a microfiber cloth. Do not use jewelry cleaner on gold plated jewelry.
While sourcing textiles for a local fashion designer, Elaine Kim realized that she was longing for a creative outlet of her own. She had the desire to apply her artistic aesthetic to something that could easily be worn, so she launched Lover's Tempo in 2008. Based in Vancouver, Elaine is influenced by the laid-back,... Read More