Brighter than the moon and stars combined, this statement ring features a marquise cut semi-previous moonstone nestled in a bed of white topaz stones set in 14K yellow gold. Pair it with an arched band to create the perfect stacking ring set.
- Sterling silver base
- 14K yellow gold vermeil
- Marquise cut semi-precious moonstone
- Rose cut white topaz stones
- Two single cut white diamonds (0.2KT weight)
- Orders placed for this product before 2pm CST, Monday-Friday will ship the same day.
- Free shipping, via USPS Ground, for orders over $150.
- Orders are shipped from Chicago, IL
- The free shipping option typically takes 3-4 business days to reach it's destination within the US.
- Express shipping for $13 is available on most orders.
- You will receive a tracking number once your order ships.
- Orders over $400 are shipped with signature confirmation.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery of all items shipping outside the US.
To extend the life of your gold plated and vermeil jewelry, avoid wearing when washing hands, showering, applying lotion, using harsh cleaning supplies or working out. To clean, buff gently with a soft and dry 100% cotton cloth or a microfiber cloth. Do not use jewelry cleaner on gold plated jewelry.
Before launching her own line, Carrie Dennahy was a jewelry buyer; she began her jewelry line when she saw the opportunity for a new challenge and a gap in the market that she knew she could fill. “When launching your own business, you face so much anxiety about whether or not you will make it work, and whether y... Read More