An art deco inspired ring that is both regal and elegant. three precious and sparkling marquise shaped diamonds join together with 2 round diamonds to create an effortless romantic look.
- 18k solid gold
- .25 carat marquise cut diamond
- Two .07 carat marquise cut diamonds
- Two 1.8mm diamonds
- Excellent cut
- VS clarity
- Color E-G
- Conflict Free stones
- Total carat: .75 carats
- 1.5mm band width
- Orders placed for this product before 2pm CST, Monday-Friday will ship the same day.
- Free shipping, via USPS Ground, for orders over $150.
- Orders are shipped from Chicago, IL
- The free shipping option typically takes 3-4 business days to reach it's destination within the US.
- Express shipping for $13 is available on most orders.
- You will receive a tracking number once your order ships.
- Orders over $400 are shipped with signature confirmation.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery of all items shipping outside the US.
Use jewelry cleaner and a brush with soft bristles. You can also DIY clean with an old soft toothbrush and a mild dish-washing liquid. Rinse well and lay on a towel to dry. To buff out surface scratches, take to a local jeweler. You'll also want to have the prongs tightened by a jeweler every 8-12 months to ensure your stones don't come loose.
From Tel-Aviv, Israel, Tanya and Tomer have been designing jewelry together as a team since 2011. Tomer has a BA degree in Jewelry Design and has been a jewelry designer for the past 15 years. Tanya has a BFA in fine art; Tomer was the one that introduced her to jewelry design. Together they create jewelry tha... Read More