There's something spectacular going on at every angle of the Melinda Ring! A centerpiece hexagon cut labradorite is encrusted in pave set CZ, and surrounded by shimmering opals. Solid gold plated hexagons are formed at the back of the ring. Phew - she's a beaut!
- Labradorite 5mm
- Simulated opal 3mm
- Cubic zirconia 1.5mm
- Micro pave CZ
- 18K gold plated
- Brass base
- 7.6mm band height
- Band width approx 2mm
- Orders placed for this product before 2pm CST, Monday-Friday will ship the same day.
- Free shipping, via USPS Ground, for orders over $150.
- Orders are shipped from Chicago, IL
- The free shipping option typically takes 3-4 business days to reach it's destination within the US.
- Express shipping for $13 is available on most orders.
- You will receive a tracking number once your order ships.
- Orders over $400 are shipped with signature confirmation.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery of all items shipping outside the US.
To extend the life of your gold plated and vermeil jewelry, avoid wearing when washing hands, showering, applying lotion, using harsh cleaning supplies or working out. To clean, buff gently with a soft and dry 100% cotton cloth or a microfiber cloth. Do not use jewelry cleaner on gold plated jewelry.
Having never grown out of her childhood obsession with jewelry and all things that sparkle, Melinda Maria debuted her brand in 2005. Based in Los Angeles, the designer is influenced by the effortless cool that the people in the city exude. “People don’t want to look like they tried that hard to be cool. And... Read More