A multi-stone ear climber featuring opals, white topaz, pink quartz, and moonstone. These stunning earrings will literally give your ears wings!
- Sterling silver base
- 18K yellow gold vermeil
- 8 x 6mm rainbow moonstone
- 6 x 4mm pink rose quartz
- 5mm enhanced opals
- 1.4mm white topaz
- Bezel and prong set
- Nickel free
- Orders placed for this product before 2pm CST, Monday-Friday will ship the same day.
- Free shipping, via USPS Ground, for orders over $150.
- Orders are shipped from Chicago, IL
- The free shipping option typically takes 3-4 business days to reach it's destination within the US.
- Express shipping for $13 is available on most orders.
- You will receive a tracking number once your order ships.
- Orders over $400 are shipped with signature confirmation.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery of all items shipping outside the US.
To extend the life of your gold plated and vermeil jewelry, avoid wearing when washing hands, showering, applying lotion, using harsh cleaning supplies or working out. To clean, buff gently with a soft and dry 100% cotton cloth or a microfiber cloth. Do not use jewelry cleaner on gold plated jewelry.
Launched in 2013 while she was still living in Los Angeles, Cindy Kaiser has always been a hands on creative. Now, the Swiss native is running her brand from the city of Chicago while also leaving ample time to travel. “I travel rather frequently so I'd have to say that my travels and day to day interactions with... Read More