A substantial teardrop shaped opal stone is prong set and offset on a bronze band. A simple design and classic ring that you'll wear for a lifetime.
- Teardrop shaped opal
- Cabochon cut opal
- Prong setting
- Bronze band and setting
- Orders placed for this product before 2pm CST, Monday-Friday will ship the same day.
- Free shipping, via USPS Ground, for orders over $100.
- Orders are shipped from Chicago, IL
- The free shipping option typically takes 3-4 business days to reach it's destination within the US.
- Express shipping for $12 is available on most orders.
- You will receive a tracking number once your order ships.
- Orders over $500 are shipped with signature confirmation.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery of all items shipping outside the US.
Use jewelry cleaner and a brush with soft bristles. You can also DIY clean with an old soft toothbrush and a mild dish-washing liquid. Rinse well and lay on a towel to dry. To buff out surface scratches, take to a local jeweler. You'll also want to have the prongs tightened by a jeweler every 8-12 months to ensure your stones don't come loose.
Tanya Gruenberg is a Miami based jewelry designer who launched her line, Studio Grun, in August of 2014; while working as an industrial designer she found herself repurposing scrap metal into jewels. This love of jewelry making eventually became to be know as Studio Grun. The collection includes everything from h... Read More