This teeny tiny ring packs a lot of punch. A delicate and shining opal is prong set with two of the prettiest white diamonds on either side. 14K yellow gold vermeil band make this ring perfect for laying and stacking with your other favorite delicate bands.
- Sterling silver
- 14K yellow gold vermeil
- 4mm natural Ethiopian opal
- Two 2mm natural white diamonds (0.06KT total weight)
- Prong set
- 1.3mm band thickness
- Orders placed for this product before 2pm CST, Monday-Friday will ship the same day.
- Free shipping, via USPS Ground, for orders over $150.
- Orders are shipped from Chicago, IL
- The free shipping option typically takes 3-4 business days to reach it's destination within the US.
- Express shipping for $13 is available on most orders.
- You will receive a tracking number once your order ships.
- Orders over $400 are shipped with signature confirmation.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery of all items shipping outside the US.
To extend the life of your gold plated and vermeil jewelry, avoid wearing when washing hands, showering, applying lotion, using harsh cleaning supplies or working out. To clean, buff gently with a soft and dry 100% cotton cloth or a microfiber cloth. Do not use jewelry cleaner on gold plated jewelry.
Formally a jewelry buyer, Carrie Dennahy began her jewelry line when she saw the opportunity for a new challenge, and a gap in the market that she knew she could fill. “When launching your own business, you face so much anxiety about whether or not you will make it work, and whether your line will be successful. ... Read More