"The opal you wear is one of my favorite stones. It's a spectrum of light. A reminder that the energy you put into the world always comes back to meet you." -- Rachel Nguyen of That's Chic
This adjustable opalescent ring was designed in collaboration by A Peace Treaty and Rachel Nguyen of That's Chic exclusively for Local Eclectic. Limited Edition of 30.
Two opalescent balls change colors as the lights flashes through them. Watch as your ring goes from an opaque white to a glowing blue. Opals are held on a slightly adjustable curved brass band. The ring is adjustable by about one size, careful not to overwork.
- Brass band and setting
- Two opaline stone balls
- Slightly adjustable ring
- Orders placed for this product before 2pm CST, Monday-Friday will ship the same day.
- Free shipping, via USPS Ground, for orders over $150.
- Orders are shipped from Chicago, IL
- The free shipping option typically takes 3-4 business days to reach it's destination within the US.
- Express shipping for $13 is available on most orders.
- You will receive a tracking number once your order ships.
- Orders over $400 are shipped with signature confirmation.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery of all items shipping outside the US.
To extend the life of your gold plated and vermeil jewelry, avoid wearing when washing hands, showering, applying lotion, using harsh cleaning supplies or working out. To clean, buff gently with a soft and dry 100% cotton cloth or a microfiber cloth. Do not use jewelry cleaner on gold plated jewelry.
This collection was designed very swiftly when I visited Los Angeles and met with Rachel for the first time. I immediately understood her style and aesthetic; I was sitting in her home and knew right away what type of pieces I should be designing to represent both Rachel and I visually. Her style is modern, yet ... Read More