Wear this ring as a symbol of the past, present, and future. Three stone rings are traditionally seen as trilogy or trinity rings that symbolize love, friendship, and fidelity. Three oval Australian opal stones are prong set on a 14K yellow gold band. A classic and timeless opal ring design.
- 14K yellow gold
- 2.5x4mm Australian opals
- Prong set stones
- Fine jewelry
- This ring can be re-sized
- Orders placed for this product before 2pm CST, Monday-Friday will ship the same day.
- Free shipping, via USPS Ground, for orders over $100.
- Orders are shipped from Chicago, IL
- The free shipping option typically takes 3-4 business days to reach it's destination within the US.
- Express shipping for $12 is available on most orders.
- You will receive a tracking number once your order ships.
- Orders over $500 are shipped with signature confirmation.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery of all items shipping outside the US.
Use jewelry cleaner and a brush with soft bristles. You can also DIY clean with an old soft toothbrush and a mild dish-washing liquid. Rinse well and lay on a towel to dry. To buff out surface scratches, take to a local jeweler. You'll also want to have the prongs tightened by a jeweler every 8-12 months to ensure your stones don't come loose.
Inspired by love, magic, and the mysticism of the universe, Charlie and Marcelle is Kristina Jacob’s tangible manifestation of these concepts. Invited to sell at the flea market launch for Space 15 Twenty in 2009, she stopped into craft store with $100 in her pocket and began designing bracelets that can still be... Read More