A stunning statement ring, this solid 14K rose gold ring features a moonstone teardrop and is adorned by enough sparkling diamond stones to take your breath away. The perfect engagement ring or everyday investment piece.
- Solid 14K rose gold
- 5mm x 7mm natural moonstone (center stone)
- Natural white diamonds
- 3mm .04 carat white rose cut diamond (top center)
- Four 2mm .02 carat (.09 total carat weight) white single cut diamonds (top)
- Diamonds are prong set
- Moonstone is bezel set
- 1mm band thickness
- Don't see your size? This ring can be resized, email us at hello@localeclectic for more info!
- Orders placed for this product before 2pm CST, Monday-Friday will ship the same day.
- Free shipping, via USPS Ground, for orders over $150.
- Orders are shipped from Chicago, IL
- The free shipping option typically takes 3-4 business days to reach it's destination within the US.
- Express shipping for $13 is available on most orders.
- You will receive a tracking number once your order ships.
- Orders over $400 are shipped with signature confirmation.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery of all items shipping outside the US.
Use jewelry cleaner and a brush with soft bristles. You can also DIY clean with an old soft toothbrush and a mild dish-washing liquid. Rinse well and lay on a towel to dry. To buff out surface scratches, take to a local jeweler. You'll also want to have the prongs tightened by a jeweler every 8-12 months to ensure your stones don't come loose.
Inspired by love, magic, and the mysticism of the universe, Charlie and Marcelle is Kristina Jacob’s tangible manifestation of these concepts. Invited to sell at the flea market launch for Space 15 Twenty in 2009, she stopped into craft store with $100 in her pocket and began designing bracelets that can still be... Read More