Leah Alexandra calls this her cake topper ring because it's like the finishing touch for your favorite stack. This one pairs especially well with the Opal & Moonstone Ring. Inspired by the arc of a rainbow, seven white CZ stones are prong set and ready to hug all of your favorite rings.
- Sterling silver base
- 14K yellow gold plated
- Seven white cz stones, size ranges 1.2 - 2.3mm
- Prong set stones
- Arc is 8mm/.30inches wide, 4.1mm/.16 inches height
- 1.23mm band thickness
- Orders placed for this product before 2pm CST, Monday-Friday will ship the same day.
- Free shipping, via USPS Ground, for orders over $150.
- Orders are shipped from Chicago, IL
- The free shipping option typically takes 3-4 business days to reach it's destination within the US.
- Express shipping for $13 is available on most orders.
- You will receive a tracking number once your order ships.
- Orders over $400 are shipped with signature confirmation.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery of all items shipping outside the US.
To extend the life of your gold plated and vermeil jewelry, avoid wearing when washing hands, showering, applying lotion, using harsh cleaning supplies or working out. To clean, buff gently with a soft and dry 100% cotton cloth or a microfiber cloth. Do not use jewelry cleaner on gold plated jewelry.
It’s difficult to believe that the success of Leah Alexandra’s line all began with a single piece of jewelry. Desperate and unable to find the perfect turquoise necklace, she searched for a gemstone supplier and made her own. 15 years later, she’s designing effortless and thoughtful pieces capable of stirring up ... Read More