This precious ring from Emily Amey jewelry features a center rose cut pink tourmaline stone, flanked by two teardrop shaped fiery opals, and accented with shining 14K gold beads.
- Rose cut pink tourmaline
- Two teardrop white opals
- 14K gold
- Handmade in Brooklyn
- Hand model pictured is wearing size 6
- Orders placed for this product before 2pm CST, Monday-Friday will ship the same day.
- Free shipping, via USPS Ground, for orders over $150.
- Orders are shipped from Chicago, IL
- The free shipping option typically takes 3-4 business days to reach it's destination within the US.
- Express shipping for $13 is available on most orders.
- You will receive a tracking number once your order ships.
- Orders over $400 are shipped with signature confirmation.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery of all items shipping outside the US.
Use jewelry cleaner and a brush with soft bristles. You can also DIY clean with an old soft toothbrush and a mild dish-washing liquid. Rinse well and lay on a towel to dry. To buff out surface scratches, take to a local jeweler. You'll also want to have the prongs tightened by a jeweler every 8-12 months to ensure your stones don't come loose.