A standout ring from James and Irisa's first collection. This organically shaped show stopper features a 1kt Australian white opal in the center. Designed to look like the sun's rays and inspired by the meteorites found in space, eight golden rays pop out from the center stone and are accented with white diamonds and more opals. This piece makes an incredibly unique engagement ring or an heirloom piece that will stand the test of time.
- 1kt white Australian opal measuring 9mm x 7mm
- Two 3mm Australian crystal opals
- Four 1.5mm white diamonds
- Prong set center stone
- Bezel set sun ray stones
- SI1 clarity diamonds
- Brilliant cut diamonds
- All stones are natural and ethically sourced
- Orders placed for this product before 2pm CST, Monday-Friday will ship the same day.
- Free shipping, via USPS Ground, for orders over $150.
- Orders are shipped from Chicago, IL
- The free shipping option typically takes 3-4 business days to reach it's destination within the US.
- Express shipping for $13 is available on most orders.
- You will receive a tracking number once your order ships.
- Orders over $400 are shipped with signature confirmation.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery of all items shipping outside the US.
Use jewelry cleaner and a brush with soft bristles. You can also DIY clean with an old soft toothbrush and a mild dish-washing liquid. Rinse well and lay on a towel to dry. To buff out surface scratches, take to a local jeweler. You'll also want to have the prongs tightened by a jeweler every 8-12 months to ensure your stones don't come loose.