Named after a mid-14th century fortress, this exquisite ring exudes royalty and magic. The bi-colored tourmaline gleams mysteriously in the center of the solid gold setting surrounded by mystical black diamonds.
- Bi-colored tourmaline 5.5 mm
- Black diamonds 1 mm, .15 ctw
- 14k solid yellow gold
- Band width 1.3 mm
Use jewelry cleaner and a brush with soft bristles. You can also DIY clean with an old soft toothbrush and a mild dish-washing liquid. Rinse well and lay on a towel to dry. To buff out surface scratches, take to a local jeweler. You'll also want to have the prongs tightened by a jeweler every 8-12 months to ensure your stones don't come loose.
- Miarante is designed by Jenni Dowie in Chicago, Illinois
- Miarante is inspired by Jenni's home of Scotland and features moody designs and one of a kind tourmaline stones
- Miarante's fine jewelry is crafted in 14k solid gold with natural gemstones