We're bringing back the 70's with this stylish and sophisticated mood ring. This ring is an elevated spin on the beloved ring of our childhood years. Just like the ones we remember from our younger years, this ring changes color with our ever changing moods.
- .7x.5" oval stone
- Sterling silver band
- Acrylic cabochon with thermo crystal paint
- Recommend sizing up from your regular size due to the thickness of the band
What are you feeling?
- Black - Intense
- Yellow - Open
- Orange - Rowdy
- Green - Confident
- Blue / Green - Motivated
- Blue - Spontaneous
- Indigo - Radiating Love
Pieces by this designer are made-to-order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for shipment. For specific shipping estimates, please contact email@example.com
- Orders placed for this product before 2pm CST, Monday-Friday will ship the same day.
- Free shipping, via USPS Ground, for orders over $100.
- Orders are shipped from Chicago, IL
- The free shipping option typically takes 3-4 business days to reach it's destination within the US.
- Express shipping for $12 is available on most orders.
- You will receive a tracking number once your order ships.
- Orders over $500 are shipped with signature confirmation.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery of all items shipping outside the US.
Over time brass and silver will naturally begin to tarnish. Use a polishing cloth to clean minor tarnish stains. To remove heavy tarnish and difficult stains, wash in hot, soapy water then rinse, let dry and polish to sparkle. We recommend Sunshine brand polishing cloths.
As long ago as Jessie Yeagar of I Like It Here Club can remember, she's been fascinated by the stories told through a woman's jewelry collection. Lucky for us, this obsession led to metalsmithing studies and the launch of Yeager’s own line named in honor of her grandfather. Turns out we’re always in the mood to w... Read More