Herkimer diamonds are actually quartz crystals that are grown and found only in Herkimer, New York. The stones are formed in soft mud which allow them to grown unrestricted and to their full potential. This ring features a faceted herkimer that is nested between two tiny gold loops on a 14K yellow gold filled band.
- 14K yellow gold filled
- Faceted herkimer
- .8mm band
- Orders placed for this product before 2pm CST, Monday-Friday will ship the same day.
- Free shipping, via USPS Ground, for orders over $100.
- Orders are shipped from Chicago, IL
- The free shipping option typically takes 3-4 business days to reach it's destination within the US.
- Express shipping for $12 is available on most orders.
- You will receive a tracking number once your order ships.
- Orders over $500 are shipped with signature confirmation.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery of all items shipping outside the US.
To extend the life of your gold plated and vermeil jewelry, avoid wearing when washing hands, showering, applying lotion, using harsh cleaning supplies or working out. To clean, buff gently with a soft and dry 100% cotton cloth or a microfiber cloth. Do not use jewelry cleaner on gold plated jewelry.
After Elisabetta Marrella graduated from OCAD University, she knew that she wanted to be an artist, though slightly cynical about what that word entailed. “I was really motivated by art history; this Roman notion of bread and circuses and what it meant, as a political philosophy, but ... Read More