This pyrite necklace was exclusively designed by Dea Dia for Local Eclectic. A pendant that appears to have been hand dipped in raw crushed pyrite hangs from a 30" chain.
- 14K gold fill chain
- Hand-crushed raw pyrite
- .25" by 2" brass pendant
- 30" long chain
- Orders placed for this product before 2pm CST, Monday-Friday will ship the same day.
- Free shipping, via USPS Ground, for orders over $150.
- Orders are shipped from Chicago, IL
- The free shipping option typically takes 3-4 business days to reach it's destination within the US.
- Express shipping for $13 is available on most orders.
- You will receive a tracking number once your order ships.
- Orders over $400 are shipped with signature confirmation.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery of all items shipping outside the US.
Over time brass and silver will naturally begin to tarnish. Use a polishing cloth to clean minor tarnish stains. To remove heavy tarnish and difficult stains, wash in hot, soapy water then rinse, let dry and polish to sparkle. We recommend Sunshine brand polishing cloths.
A mother and owner of her own storefront and jewelry line, Jessica Lawson knows a thing or two about keeping busy. Initially a creative outlet more so than an intentional business decision, Lawson quickly learned how all-consuming a passion project could be. “I miss unstructured time to explore,” she states. Yet ... Read More