Chelsea Miller is a Michigan photographer, avid thrifter, and a lover of all things art, fashion and coffee. When she's not shooting or editing photos, she's usually napping with her cat Kiki, crying over proposal videos, or baking sweet, occasionally delicious goods. She is soon moving to Seattle where she can't wait to be amongst mountains, rain, and the creative people of Washington.
Find Chelsea on Instagram @lintmint
Ingredients for a single cocktail:
- 1/3 cup blackberries, 2 for garnish
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 bottle of champagne
- 3 Thyme sprigs for garnish
- To make the blackberry syrup, add the blackberries, water and sugar into a small sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Turn to low, smash blackberries with a fork and let simmer for 10 minutes. Strain blackberries and let syrup cool.
- In a glass, add 1 tbsp of blackberry syrup to every 3 to 4 oz of champagne. (depending on desired sweetness).
- Garnish with blackberries and a couple sprigs of thyme.