Alexis Nido-Russo is located in Chicago, IL and the founder of Local Eclectic.
- 3 sprigs fresh tarragon
- 2 oz gin
- 3 oz fresh grapefruit juice
- 1/2 oz St. Germain liqueur
- 1 oz simple syrup
- La Croix
- Lime for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the tarragon leaves with the simple syrup.
- Fill the shaker with ice, gin, grapefruit juice, and elderflower liqueur.
- Shake and strain into a glass filled with ice.
- For an extra treat, use crushed ice.
- Top with La Croix (any flavor works).
- Garnish with a lime slice and tarragon.