Britt Julious is a writer and editor located in Chicago, IL.
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup vodka (if you've had a long week)
- 1 long squeeze of a wedge of lime
- 4-6 ounces of ginger beer
- 1 or 2 drops bitters for a kick (I make my own, but any will do)
- Don't forget the copper mug!
- Chill your copper mug in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Add all ingredients except the bitters to your cocktail shaker along with a couple of additional pieces of ice.
- Shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Top with a drop or two of bitters.
- Add garnishes.