Blackberry & Thyme Champagne with Chelsea Miller
Chelsea Miller is a Michigan photographer, avid thrifter, and a lover of all things art, fashion, and coffee. When she's not shooting or editing photos, she's usually napping with her cat Kiki, crying over proposal videos, or baking sweet, occasionally delicious goods. She is soon moving to Seattle where she can't wait to be amongst the mountains, rain, and the creative people of Washington.
- 1/3 cup blackberries, 2 for garnish
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 bottle of champagne
- 3 thyme sprigs for garnish
- To make the blackberry syrup, add the blackberries, water, and sugar into a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Turn to low, smash the blackberries with a fork, and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- In a glass, add 1 tablespoon of blackberry syrup to every 3 to 4 oz of champagne (depending on desired sweetness).
- Garnish with blackberries and a couple sprigs of thyme.