Paige E. Smith is a Rochester, New York, born and raised creator, thrifter, and avid plant lover. With graphic and floral design in her background, she loves color theory, film, and all things coffee related. When she isn't making cappuccinos or cortados at Glen Edith Coffee Roasters, she's taking hikes, admiring plants at the local conservatory, or having a picnic on her day off - enjoying the great outdoors.
Find Paige on Instagram @vacillavi
Ingredients for a single cocktail:
- 4 oz apple cider
- 2 oz Bourbon
- 2 tablespoons of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- Orange wedge
- Rosemary sprig
- Start by combining the cinnamon and sugar onto a plate.
- Run the orange wedge around the glass rim and then sprinkle the cinnamon sugar around the rim to coat it. Then fill the glass with a few ice cubes.
- In a shaker filled with ice, mix the apple cider and bourbon and then proceed to strain into your glass.
- Finish it off by garnishing with the orange wedge and a Rosemary sprig. Enjoy!