Bre Collins is a stylist, content creator, and coffee enthusiast currently living in Chicago. She spends most of her time working as a stylist and social media assistant for Rebecca Minkoff's newest flagship store. When not at work, Are enjoys traveling with her husband and making new connections whenever she can.
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 large seedless cucumber, coarsely chopped and divided
- 2/3 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2/3 cup vodka
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 fresh basil sprigs
- Place sugar and 1/2 of the cucumber pieces in a large, wide-mouthed glass and muddle lightly.
- Add lime juice and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour lime juice and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in vodka and water.
- Fill two lowball glasses with ice.
- Divide cocktail and remaining cucumber pieces between two glasses and garnish with basil.