Kristine Claghorn is an Indiana native that made the move to Los Angeles nearly six years ago. She's a creative producer at an agency by day and a watercolor artist by night. The cosmos inspire most of the paintings that she creates and you'll usually find her nerding out with friends about random space facts.
Follow Kristin on Instagram @claggie
Ingredients for a single cocktail:
- Ginger juice (I juice a inger root to get this)
- Juice of a quarter lemon
- Honey (I add in a little hot water so it melts first)
- Whiskey (I used High West Campfire whiskey)
- One large ice cube
- A spring of rosemary
- Juice about a 1-2 inch piece of ginger (depending on how spicy you want it to be).
- Add in juice of half a lemon.
- Add in honey and a small pour of hot water to dissolve the honey.
- Add in a shot (or two) of whiskey.
- Add a large ice cube, a couple of rosemary sprigs, and leftover ginger to garnish!