Subrina Heyink is a mother currently living in Kansas City. In her work as a freelance stylist, she assists women at different stages of motherhood and professions. She devotes her free time to watching re-runs of Grey's Anatomy and adding things to online shopping carts that she'll never buy.
Follow Subrina @xosubrina
- One bottle of really good vodka or Stolichnaya Vodka
- Two sprigs of rosemary, mint, thyme or basil
- One whole pineapple
- In a pitcher, line up cut up pineapple chunks.
- Pour entire bottle of vodka or until vodka covers the top of pineapple and add herb of choice.
- Allow to sit for 5-12 days at room temperature.
- When you're ready to drink, strain herbs and pineapple.
- Add strained Stoli Doli to martini shaker with ice and shake well.
- For presentation, add fresh herbs to your glass.