Pineapple Vodka with Subrina Heyink
Subrina Heyink is a mother currently living in Kansas City. In her work as a freelance stylist, she assists women at different stages of motherhood and professions. She devotes her free time to watching reruns of Grey's Anatomy and adding things to online shopping carts that she'll never buy.
- One bottle of really good vodka or Stolichnaya Vodka
- Two sprigs of rosemary, mint, thyme, or basil
- One whole pineapple
- In a pitcher, line up cut up pineapple chunks.
- Pour entire bottle of vodka or until vodka covers the top of pineapple and add herb of choice.
- Allow to sit for 5-12 days at room temperature.
- When you're ready to drink, strain herbs and pineapple.
- Add strained Stoli Doli to martini shaker with ice and shake well.
- For presentation, add fresh herbs to your glass.